Ideas that used to be right-wing but are now left-wing:
• Adopting things from other cultures is bad
• What your ancestors did matters
• Large corporations can be a force for good
• Some religions shouldn't be criticised
• Academics need to sign loyalty oaths
— Noah Carl (@NoahCarl90) May 14, 2020
Strange, isn’t it, how ideologies shift so drastically and then most people deny that it has occurred? Of course context matters but 180 degree reversals are hard to explain in any sort of comprehensible framework.